This unprecedented charity project is indeed a once-in-a-life-time opportunity. It’s a project where the cost and supplies are kept at a minimum; yet, the results and profits are abundant, long lasting, effective and transformative for millions of people living in poverty within Vietnam.Ladies and gentlemen, we are honoured to introduce the model to develop and establish a Loving Health Clinic known as Virtuous Eastern Medical Centre (Thiện Lành Eastern Medical Centre).
TU HOA-CICG has discovered, connected and exploited a colossal and enduring set of resources, creating a super arsenal of power that can bring lasting, widespread and great benefits inheritable by people right now as well as by their children for generations to follow.This set of valuable resources include:
1. Large estates that are opened for free access (land funds equating to zero), used in the long run
2. A readily available source of Eastern medicinal herbs (in both batches and capsules)
3. A team of excellent Eastern medical specialists that are heartily ready to perform check-ups and treatment of diseases for free: Connected with Associations of local herbal physicians in sustainable cooperation
4. A readily available team of diplomats
5. A readily available service team
6. A readily available self-management team
7. Free rice, food and water for all people (even including patients)
8. The ardent passion of local herbalists and community members to create an established Eastern medical centre.
9. Free training available (trainees will be provided food, transportation allowances and an official degree without fees)
10. TỪ HÒA team of workers volunteered to build prefabricated houses.
11. Experienced civil architects, construction engineers and construction supervisors available for getting engaged in this project for free
12. A hundred TỪ HÒA members available for planting, searching, harvesting medical herbals
13. Finances and supplies required for basic functioning of the centre (i.e. electricity, clean water, etc.) will be provided by the locals and members of the Buddhist community who are willing to donate their time and personal resources.
Herbal doctors are examining and treating patients on the open day of Quang Tri Thien Lanh Oriental Therapy Clinic of 19 patient beds in Quang Tri province, Central Vietnam.
For the past years, this massive set of resources has seemingly been forgotten about or only used to a small degree. However, thanks to the collaboration of multiple parties, they are now being utilised to develop Thiện Lành Eastern Medical Centres within the communities. As we speak, in , Dong Thap, Ben Tre, Soc Trang, An Giang ,Da Nang, and Ha Noi, there are an adequate amount of the above resources to build and lay the foundation for traditional medical centres. TU HOA’s diligent team of volunteers has worked with their fellow brothers and sisters in the west provinces of Southern Vietnam to prepare the masterplan for our construction of a professional Virtuous Eastern Medical Centre (or Thiện Lành Eastern Medical Centre). An average fund of 18,000AUDs (14,000 USDs) is necessary to construct the Centre and supply essential materials. This is an important resource that will mobilise the system under which each Thiện Lành Eastern Medical Centre shall operate, bringing benefits to millions of patients. Each centre includes the following layout:
1. Two wards for proper health check-ups and treatment with an area of (5x20) 100 m2 which includes 16-20 hospital beds.
2. The basic devices and materials for Eastern medicinal practices.
3. One waiting room or ward (60m2) connected to an opened space
4. One area designated to pulse monitoring (50m2)
5. Separate male and female toilets
6. A storage space of 80 m2 or more holding herbals
Many low-income patients, particularly (reaching 600 on the two days of weekends) are examined and treated for free (including herbals) at Thiện Lành Oriental Therapy Clinic in Sai Gòn.
Based on the data collected from the current Thiện Lành Eastern Medical Centres and other Oriental Therapy centres investigated by TỪ HÒA-CICG, the number of patients will annually reach 40,000 for each centre by our estimate. This figure implies that your donation will already have made a huge difference. Most importantly, each centre will be developed to be a grand one, and operate sustainably for good, benefitting so many more patients.
On the other hand, each Thiện Lành Eastern Medical Centre is also used as a herbal physician-training place from which many apprentices will gradudate, giving rise a next generation of well-qualified herbal physicians. And many other benefits will be brought about by this project.
Patients are waiting for being checked up and examined by herbal doctors from Thiện Lành Charity Eastern Medical Center in Vinh Long with daily amount of 175 (patients).
Up to now, TỪ HÒA-CICG have established four Thiện Lành Charity Eastern Medical clinics in Sai Gon, Vinh Long province, Tien Giang province (in the west to Sai Gon), Quang Tri province, and we have also made monthly support in finance and supplying herbals for free to another one in Hue.
From the fourth quarter of 2019 to 2020, TỪ HÒA-CICG is planning to establish other eight Thiện Lành Eastern Medical Centres in the places as mentioned above. Within 2 or 3 years, TỪ HÒA-CICG will have 20 Thiện Lành (Virtuous) Eastern Medical Centres operated in Vietnam, serving millions of low-income patients for free. During a decade, 100 or more Thiện Lành Orienatal Therapy Centres will have been opened throughout Vietnam, benefitting millions of patients.
Dr. Tien DANG, founder and manager of
TUHOA-CICG: COMPASSINATE INCLUSIVE CONNECTION GROUP